Blessed Oud is a complex, deep and woody (agarwood) scent with a hint of savory spice (saffron and nutmeg). In the Middle East, Oud is commonly referred to as "black gold" and the “Wood of the Gods". It’s a pungent, resinous, fragrant heartwood produced primarily by trees in the genus Aquilaria. The resin is commonly known as agarwood, aloeswood, eaglewood, gaharu, agalocha or oudh (In Arabic).
Buddhists deploy agarwood for the transmutation of ignorance, while Tibetan monks utilize it to convey energy to wind down the mind and spirit. The Sufis and Japanese shamans use the oil in their esoteric rites. In the Chinese tradition of Fengshui, Oud is believed to produce good luck and positive energy wherever it is placed. In the Middle East, men and woman burn Oud wood chips to scent their homes and clothing, as well as for health and wellness. Some of the possible wellness benefits associated with Oud include:
- Help to improve mental clarity, open the third eye and all of the upper chakras while calming the entire spiritual system
- Calm the body and nervous system, remove destructive and negative energies while providing enhanced awareness, reduced fear
- Invoke a feeling of vigor and harmony, and enhance mental functionality
- Ease neurotic and obsessive behavior by helping to create harmony and balance
- Highly effective for meditation and enlightenment, bringing deep tranquility, inspiration, and relaxation
- Stimulate the psyche, human body, and consciousness
To order on our site:
Click "Select" for the Drop Down Menu, then you may choose your size/type.
Available in 8oz, 15oz and 22oz Jars; Votives, Air Fresheners, Tarts/Pods/Melts, Oil Bottles & Pillars
8oz: 50 hours burn time
15oz: 80 hours burn time
22oz: 120 hours burn time